3 Day Weekend to Write Masterming Retreat by Vickie Gould International, LLC
May 17-19, 2019
Retreat Terms and Conditions
The following booking conditions, together with the information set out on the relevant Retreat page of the Vickie Gould International, LLC website, www.vickiegould.com, will form the contract between you and us for your retreat experience with us.
In this contract a reference to “you” and “your” include the lead-named person on the confirmation invoice (who must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made.
We are Vickie Gould International, LLC, located in Howell, Michigan USA, hosting a retreat in Savannah, Georgia during the dates May 17-19, 2019.
In this agreement, the following definitions apply unless the context requires otherwise:
“Meeting Point” – means the place we will meet and start your Retreat.
“Start Date” – means the date on which we meet to start your Retreat
“Retreat” – means the retreat organized by Vickie Gould International, LLC
“The Customer” – Means “you” in this agreement and includes the lead-named person on the confirmation invoice (who must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made.
- What is in the retreat?
The following items are included:
- Accommodation from May 16 to checkout May 19, 2019. Accommodations may change due to number of participants or availability at time of registration, however location will be close by to original venue. You may also want to bring your own snacks or special diet items.
- Coaching services provided by Vickie Gould International, LLC (Retreat host)
The following items are not included:
- Roundtrip flights or ground transportation to and from retreat location.
- All other costs incurred before you arrive at the Meeting Point and after you leave.
- Travel insurance or any other insurance personal to you
- Passport and visa costs
- Vaccinations and medication, before, during and after the Retreat
- Food and drink over and above what we include in the Retreat, alcoholic beverages are not included
- Gratuities you choose to give.
- Booking your Retreat
You can book the Retreat at any time after our bookings are launched. On booking a minimum of your 1st payment deposit per person is required (depending on when and which payment plan is chosen) and your booking is not confirmed until we receive this booking and our bookings team confirms your booking via email. When we receive your payment, we will send you a confirmation. The contract between us comes into existence at that time. You undertake to pay for the retreat you have booked and we undertake to provide you with the retreat we describe on our website.
Based on the Payment Plan you choose, by booking the retreat you agree to pay the following of the options you choose:
- One single payment of the pay in full price at the time of your booking.
- One down payment of your 1st payment plan installment as determined by the pricing at the time of your booking.
If you make a booking on behalf of others as well as yourself, we assume that you have the authority give to you by each of those other people to enter into the contract on their behalf on the basis of these booking conditions and that you and they have agreed to be jointly and severally liable to us.
If we are unable to accept your booking for any reason such as a credit card decline, we will of course return your payment to you immediately. All payments must be complete 30 days prior to the event date.
You can pay online with your credit card through Paypal or Stripe.
The last date for payment of the balance of the cost of your Retreat will be due to us at least 2 days before the Retreat Start Date. If you pick the payment plan, your payments are due monthly.
If you do not pay us before the last date for payment, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. If we do that, you accept that all sales are final and no refunds or transfers to other programs will be given. Should you need to speak with us directly regarding special payment arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes and cancellations by you
Only the person who made a booking may cancel. The cancellation takes effect from the date at which an email notification reaches us at email@example.com .
Cancellations and credits towards other services/packages are accepted on a case by case basis, if there is an emergency or a tragic incident preventing you from attending the Retreat. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with concerns regarding a possible cancellation/credit situation. This is taken care of on a case by case basis and is purely at the discretion of Vickie Gould International, LLC.
In any other case, all Retreat sales are final.
If circumstances force you to leave the Retreat early, you will have to bear any additional costs yourself.
- Booking and Retreat Conditions
The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects of the event location in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles, which are destroyed, damaged or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value. Any replacements necessary are the customer’s responsibility.
Vickie Gould International, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Vickie Gould International, LLC shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Vickie Gould International, LLC. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use travel, use the facilities and participate in all activities.
Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if participating in any activity that could cause risk.
Vickie Gould International, LLC is not liable for any injuries to the customer in participation in activities (on or off site). You need to have your own travel insurance and bring the details with you in case of an emergency. You should also check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake any other physical activity we have arranged or you may arrange during your stay. Please check with your own doctor that you are adequately fit. A customer must always inform the host of any previous injuries. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity organized for you, then you must desist immediately and advise your host accordingly.
- Changes and cancellations by us
We reserve the right to change travel and retreat arrangements.
We are not liable to you in any circumstances for loss or damage or loss of your retreat when:
- Unusual and unforeseeable circumstances arise which are beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care; or
- The change is not significant. We are not liable to pay you any additional travel or any other costs, expenses or losses which you incur as a result of any change or cancellation by us, such as changes to times of connecting flights or other travel arrangements; or
- Any transport, e.g. flight, or additional costs or payments made by you in relation to your booking.
- Passport, Visa and Health Requirements Please note carefully:
To be absolutely safe, it is a good idea to make sure your passport is valid for at least six months after the date of return of your Retreat.
Remember to apply for any necessary visa in good time.
- Retreat Information:
- The 3 Day Weekend to Write Mastermind Retreat will be held at the Alida hoel, in Vickie’s suite. Address is 412 Williamson Street, Savannah, Georgia.
- Thursday May 16, 2019 accommodations will be booked for you.
- We will meet Friday 9 am through Sunday 3 pm, May 17 to May 19, 2019. We tentatively will have a casual gathering Thursday night to get to know each other.
- Your accommodations run until checkout Sunday May 19, 2019
You will have a double occupancy room at the Alida hotel as space allows. Rooms are assigned by Vickie Gould International, LLC and you will only be assigned with someone of the same gender. If you choose to room alone, you are responsible for your own cost of lodging and will receive no refund for the room you choose not to stay in.
No other extra people may share the room the Vickie Gould International, LLC has booked for you, even if it has space for more.
- Limitations on our liability
We want you to enjoy a retreat with Vickie Gould International, LLC. We shall do our best to make your Retreat special for you. Nonetheless, we must make clear the limitations in law. We are not liable to you for:
- Any event which happens before you board our transport at the Meeting Point or after you leave;
- Loss or theft of any of your items;
- Any problem arising from your failure to reach the Meeting Point on time, for whatever reason; (though we would do our best to help you in any way we reasonably could)
- The perceived quality of food or any illness that may arise from that;
- Any aspect of goods or services you buy or accept other than those arranged by us;
- Medical problems or physical difficulties, even if you have told us about them in advance;
- Medical emergencies;
- Your own carelessness or negligence in any aspect of your behavior while with us;
- Changes we reasonably make to an itinerary or to accommodation or any other aspect of the management of a Retreat
- Problems or issues which we could have resolved while on an excursion or outing, but which you raise only after your return.
- Injury, illness, death, loss (including loss of enjoyment or possessions), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from either:
- Services we have not provided. If you choose to buy other goods or services during your retreat, those are not part of the package we provide, even if arranged at your request through our Retreat leader. Accordingly, we are not liable to you for any happening in connection with that service or those goods.
- Dietary needs will be the responsibility of the attendee and Vickie Gould International, LLC will assume no responsibility for allergic reactions.
- Local standards
Laws, standards, culture and attitudes are different in many countries from what you reasonably expect at home. We are not responsible for standards of service, safety, hygiene and behavior which may be lower than you are used to or which you expected.
We do not make any representation or commitment that all services will comply with applicable local laws and regulations and failure to comply does not automatically mean we or the service supplier has not exercised reasonable skill and care.
13. Photography and video release
By booking this retreat, you are hereby granting Vickie Gould International, LLC permission to the rights of your image, likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. You understand that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your image or recording. You also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
- any other promotional materials
By booking this retreat, you understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of you may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the retreat.
By booking this retreat, you acknowledge that you have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. You hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.