• Certified Transformational Life and Business Coach through Divine Living Academy, an ICF approved coaching program
• Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner and Law of Attraction Wealth Practitioner through Global Science Foundation by Dr. Steve Jones and Dr. Joe Vitale
• Global Leaders Program through Motivating the Masses with Lisa Nichols
• Silver Protege Sales Certified through Eric Lofholm International
• #44 of Saving Her Elegance’s 2018 “100 Women You Should Know” Campaign
• Vice President on the Board of the National Entrepreneurs Association
Other Certifications and Achievements: Master Herbalist, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist, Multi #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Entrepreneur.com, The Boston Globe, The Herald and many podcasts and telesummits.
Corporate Background: Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) – Information Technology Consultant, Change Management Specialist, specializing in Healthcare and Financial Industries, Rock Financial (now Quicken Loands) – Database Manager, Comerica Bank – Assistant Vice President, Risk Management Statistician, Edward Jones Investments – Independent Stock Broker (previously licensed in series 6, 7, 63, annuities, life insurance)
I’ve been known to buy a pair of shoes … or 2 … or 3 … or …. Well, I love shoes! When Chronic Lyme Disease kept me in bed, dizzy and unable to be social, I eventually thought I might as well get rid of all my great shoes because I thought I’d never need them again. It made me really sad , but someone who was in bed for 18 hours a day doesn’t need nice or fancy stuff, right?
When I started to get better, buying my first pair of high heeled shoes again was my way of saying that I believed that I would get even better and that it would “stick”. (Lyme disease is known for flares and ups and downs so I never knew if my good days would last for very long.)
Now my shoes are not just an obsession for me. It’s also a statement. Sure, I plain like to buy unique, cool shoes but now it’s also symbolic of my saying to Lyme disease, “Take THAT!” and telling The Universe that I’m claiming my life again.
So when you see me, check out my shoes and smile for me because it’s my statement of taking hold of my life. They may not be in every photo of me, but I promise, the cool shoes are there. And I will never, ever, ever, ever go back to living a life that’s not meant for me.