Vicki Ariatti became my 105th best selling author on May 1, 2020 with her book, “Hardwired to Heal: What if your body held the magic to heal itself and your illness was optional?” Inside this case study interview, Vicki share the journey of writing her best seller, getting vulnerable with her story and the amazing feedback she’s already been getting from the people who she’s impacting.
Grab a copy of her book here: https://www.amazon.com/Hardwired-Heal-itself-illness-optional-ebook/dp/B087WR5316/
Questions Inside this Interview
Table of Contents
- Why do they call Vicki “Magic Hands”?
- Why was it so important for you to get this book out?
- What kind of things did you have to overcome writing it and making sure it got finished?
- The day you hit best seller, what was it like?
- What have been people been saying about the book?
- Did you expect this kind of feedback? How does this make you feel?
- What is coming up next for you?
- What words of encouragement do you have for others who want to write a book?
Highlights from this Interview
- Vicki made a vow to stomp out childhood abuse and trauma forever
- How Vicki found out she had the gift of healing
- Vicki had to learn to feel in order to craft really engaging and meaningful stories.
- Glitches that happened with Amazon
- How the reviews have been affecting Vicki, even one that made her cry
- How this book is different from the 1st book Vicki wrote that wasn’t successful
- The course that Vicki is now inspired to make
- Why passion was one of the most important things that Vicki put inside her book
- What Vicki felt was the magic element was in her book
Want more best seller case study examples? Check out Jen Sugermeyer’s Best Seller Case Study HERE.
Additional Resources For You
Vickie Gould is a storytelling, marketing and book coach. As a result of working with her, Vickie’s clients are able to grow their reach worldwide, create more impact and turn their readers into clients while they sleep.
Join her free Facebook Group her: Write Your Biz Book.