Best selling author Jenise McNair shares her journey to hitting number one. We talk about how long it took her to write her book, how she overcame obstacles and what it feels like to be a best seller. Plus, Jenise gives insights to overcoming writer’s block and staying positive during the writing process.
Grab a copy of her book: https://www.amazon.com/Potential-Man-vs-Truth-painful-ebook/dp/B086PMGFRP/
Note: if you want to know how you can schedule Facebook live broadcasts
and do side-by-side livestreaming like we did, check out beliv.tv HERE
Questions Inside this Interview
Table of Contents
- What inspired your book?
- What was your biggest fear when writing this book?
- Who is your book for?
- What was it like uploading your book to Amazon? How did you feel?
- What was the best seller launch day like?
- Do you have any insights or advice for people wanting to write their book but feeling like they might not be enough or know enough yet?
- On this days that the words weren’t coming or that you didn’t feel like doing it, what did you do to not get discouraged?
- What is coming up in the future for you?
Some Highlights from this Interview
- Why the time is NOW to write your book.
- Call yourself a best selling author and get it into your spirit before you’re done for your book so you can anchor that into your spirit.
- You don’t have to wait to do what you want to do. It’s not contingent on your age. If you’re young, you can still go after the things that you want.
- You can take control of our life starting today, even if you’ve had traumas, struggles or dysfunction in your past. I have control over my life and what I want.
- Part of your purpose, if you have a book calling or nudging at your heart, is to get your book out (it’s not a want anymore, it’s a need)
- Your book and the people it can help are bigger than you are.
- Celebrate where you used to be, not what you haven’t done yet. Find ways to encourage yourself and motivate yourself. It’s okay if sometimes you have a moment, sleep on it and feel better the next day.
- You will get such great feedback for changing people’s lives when you get your book out.
On the day of her launch, Jenise hit #1 in two categories even beating out the NY Times best selling book Boundaries! She was already #2 at 9:00 am in the morning, then soared the rest of the day. Check out the screenshots below….
A couple days later, she was seen on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX in a press release that I wrote and distributed all around the world.
Additional Resources For You
6 Self-Publishing Mistakes to Easily Avoid
How to Write a Best Selling Book
Vickie Gould is a storytelling, marketing and book coach. As a result of working with her, Vickie’s clients are able to grow their reach worldwide, create more impact and turn their readers into clients while they sleep.
Join her free Facebook Group her: Write Your Biz Book.