Your business will only survive and flourish as well as you can sell. But maybe the idea of selling makes you want to hide. You feel yucky, you break out in a sweat, you dread the conversation and wish you could just skip it.
Do you secretly hope that people don’t show up to your sales call? I mean, why can’t people just click your buy button without a conversation, right?
I used to dread the sales conversation too. I was afraid to be pushy or salesy and I wanted to make sure my prospect still liked me after the call. So I ended up letting people “off the hook.” I bought into their excuses and not only did I lose the sale, I enabled those same people to continue in their limiting beliefs, to be led by their feelings rather than commitment, to stay small and lose the impact they could’ve been making.
In reality, I let them down in order to keep myself in my comfort zone. I knew this needed to change or the legacy I wanted to leave and the business I wanted to create would go under.
Can I ask you, if you had a way to speed up the know-like-and-trust factor would you want it? If you could learn to sell without selling, would you want to learn how? No slimy car salesman flashbacks.
What if you could just simply use your story to make converting prospects faster and easier? Because you can and I’d love to show you how!
In this 2-Day Stories Sell Live Event, you’ll learn how to ….
- Use stories to exponentially increase your sales
- Find the right stories that will attract ideal clients and do the selling for you
- Market one to many through your ultimate storytelling sales tool — your book!
- Craft stories using the right formulas that will give you a waitlist of clients
- Make networking more effective by creating a magnetic intro
- Never feel like you’re begging or desperate for a sale again
- Know what to say on video livestreams and interviews to get signups
- Transition from your story to the invitation to work with you seamlessly
- Move from fear to excitement about getting on calls with your prospects and close more sales!
Come learn how to craft stories that make your sales easier!
STORIES SELL LIVE EVENT
Sept 9-10 at Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor, MI
- You will leave with a blueprint to tell your stories in any situation
- You will know exactly which stories to tell that will help you sell
- You’ll find out how to use your stories in your best selling book to automate your marketing to get sales while you sleep
- Personalized strategy on how to hit your income goals without stress and overwhelm
- Deep dive into your sales conversations and how to increase your closing rate
- You’ll have a renewed zest and FIRE looking forward to EASY sales calls that are virtually sold before you talk
- LIVE coaching personalized to you
- LIVE hot seats with sales conversation examples
Or get your ticket below: value $997, Super Early Bird just $297
Early access priority seating
Lunch with Q&A session.
Value $1497, Super Early Bird just $397
September 9-10, 2019
Location: Hilton Garden Inn
1401 Briarwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(discounted room block until Aug 8)
Who is Vickie Gould?
Hi, I’m Vickie Gould, 10 time Amazon Best Selling Author and I’ve helped nearly 100 others become best sellers as well. I’ve always loved words. I love the psychology of words too, and I’ve always loved learning about why we do what we do, as well. Words matter so much. They can uplift and inspire, and they can tear and break down. I want to motivate and help people to see their potential – that life that they’re meant to live.
I never thought my life would end up here, but looking back, it makes so much sense.
From the time I was in elementary school, I always had a “side gig” and even when I took that corporate route, I still had those side gigs. I couldn’t kick that entrepreneurial spirit.
I also became the editor of the school newspaper, yearbook and literary magazine (yes, I kind of monopolized them all). I enjoyed so much the creative side and the strategic side of creating all those things. It’s no surprise now that I also had my own online magazine, Real Deal™️ Magazine.
But there was a not-so-fun-time in my life when I was very sick. I was stuck in bed basically for 4 years of my life. And the view from my bed wasn’t very uplifting as my children grew up without me and life passed me by. I spend many days in my head, thinking of how to get better, IF I was ever going to get better and the thoughts that swirled through my head about what the purpose of my illness was.
And on those nights I spent crying on the cold bathroom floor or next to my sleeping husband, I grieved the life I thought I’d never get to live, which only took me back to all the things that I wished I would’ve done had I known I would be sick. There were days I wanted to give up and days I knew I just had to see my children grow up, and for me to have to the chance to see my future grandchildren.
Those were the thoughts that kept me going and I started to change my thoughts about who I was – who I had always been meant to be and how there must be a purpose for my life. I was not going to leave this world without having left my mark. I didn’t want to go through all this and not have an impact. I told myself no more regrets. No more looking back and wishing. From now on, there would only be me, helping others, leaving a legacy and living life to the fullest.
So probably no surprise either that wanting to leave my mark and helping others make an impact and leave their legacy, led to books. Helping entrepreneurs just like you to strategically write Amazon best selling books and leverage them is where my heart is.
If you want influence, impact, legacy and significance, you need to write a book for your business. Not only does it help you to live forever in your own words, but it also creates a way for your ideal prospect to get to know you intimately, through your stories, making a connection with you and then wanting to reach out to become your next client.
But your book by itself won’t ever be your magic pill, you’ve got to add into the mix, your mindset, your ability to manifest what you want and continual marketing to keep you top of mind with your clients. That’s what I help you do as well.
- Graduate of Global Leaders Program with “Rockstar” Award through Motivating the Masses/Lisa Nichols
- Certified Divine Living Transformational Life and Business Coach through Divine Living Academy, ICF approved for specific coaching hours
- Law of Attraction Certified Practitioner through Global Sciences Foundation
- Law of Attraction Advanced Wealth Certified Practitioner through Global Sciences Foundation
- Silver Protege Sales Certified through Eric Lofholm International
- Studying NLP and Ho’oponopono through Global Science Foundation
- Former publisher and Owner of Real Deal™️ Magazine
- Master Herbalist, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist.
I’m a multi #1 Amazon Best Selling Author and I’ve been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and featured in entrepreneur.com, HuffPost, Thrive Global, Writer’s Digest, BuzzFeed, The Mighty and many others including telesummits and podcasts.