Storytelling for Stages and Pages
The art of getting more clients than you can handle simply by sharing your stories.
Your ideal clients are distracted and confused. They need you but they don’t know it because too many other businesses are getting their attention.
What if you could rise above all the chatter? Stand out and be the only one they remember — the only one that matters to them? Have them talk about you to their friends (who probably need you too)? Create the know-like-and-trust faster than the speed of light and convert them into clients?
YOU CAN — by employing one simple method — YOUR STORY.
But you have to tell your story the right way.
Writing it versus speaking it on stage are different blueprints.
Know this: Stories are never too long, just too boring. Posts are never too long, just too boring. Conversations and speeches are never too long either, just too boring. Please do not be boring!
But don’t worry — I can show you how. With the knowledge on the right way and where to share your story most impactfully, you’ll be able to…..
- Speak directly to your ideal client’s heart
- Rise above others in your industry
- Grow your following
- Keep your prospect’s attention
- Be memorable so they share you with others
- Let them know they’re not alone
- Give them hope that there is help
- Show them the possibilities for their life
- Make your sales conversations easier
- Inspire them to become a client quickly
- Plus, tell your story right and no one will ever ask you for credentials because your story is enough
Starts July 29, 2019
I never intended on coaching on story. When I first started out, I was a wellness coach. All I did was share my story – the major ones and the minor ones. My inbox was constantly filled with people who wanted my help. Then other entrepreneurs started asking me how I was getting so well known. My answer was always because of story.
I wasn’t good at marketing through my story right away though. For a long time I struggled with just being “inspiring” or just being liked but not being able to convert those prospects into clients. I didn’t really want to get raw and real. I was scared to share it all and be judged. What would they think? So I scratched the surface.
I’d lay awake at night worrying about where my next client was coming from and I wondered why I thought I was doing the right things but not getting any traction. It seemed like everyone else was having so much fun and success and I was getting left behind.
Then I realized that there was a magic method to storytelling and I started using a blueprint for sharing my stories. I also had to get better at that in-between piece, sales, so that the prospects that came to me through hearing my story would turn into clients. And that’s what I want to share with you now.
You probably already know you have a story to share. Maybe you think …. “If I can just help ONE PERSON by sharing my story, it will be all worth it.” What if you could impact that one person AND millions more? How much would that be worth?
If you’re excited to make getting clients easy for you, then it’s time to join us in….
Storytelling for Stages and Pages
A blueprint to use storytelling to attract your ideal clients.
In this 6 week live group coaching program, you’ll learn ….
- How to master the most important story for your business – your WHY story
- Where to find your universal stories that catch people’s hearts and attention
- Where to share your story to attract your ideal clients
- My three storytelling formula blueprints for every situation – written, on stage, on social media which works even on the fly
- How to wow the crowd at networking events and get a flood of new contacts even if you only have 30 seconds to speak
- How to use your everyday stories for never ending content
- Craft an enticing freebie that your peeps clamour for and grows your list
- Create a 90 day repurposing schedule for your story content
- Master your sales conversation to increase your closing rate
Valued at $2000, starts July 29 – just $497
BONUS (Value $397)
Create Live Challenges Course
Learn to grow your following and get clients by putting on challenges
Sales Pages that Sell Course
Learn to put together sales pages that make people say, “I want that!”
PLUS A SPECIAL BONUS (Value $997)
General Admission Ticket to the Stories Sell Live 2 Day Event
in Detroit Michigan, date TBD
Total value $2997
And a Chance to Be in a Telesummit (Value Priceless)
The NEXT 5 sign ups will be able to get their brand story in front of 35,000 of Vickie’s fans, followers and email subscribers as a guest expert in her upcoming telesummit!
Listen, all you need are stories to get the clients you want. Stories are the great connector. It’s true in life and it’s true in business. When you master telling your story on stages and pages, you’ll see how easy it is to attract your ideal clients get them on enrollment calls and CLOSE THE DEAL!
So won’t you join us now for just $497
Sneak Peak of What’s Inside…
ABOUT VICKIE GOULD
Hi, I’m Vickie Gould, 10 time Amazon Best Selling Author and I’ve helped nearly 100 others become best sellers as well. I’ve always loved words. I love the psychology of words too, and I’ve always loved learning about why we do what we do, as well. Words matter so much. They can uplift and inspire, and they can tear and break down. I want to motivate and help people to see their potential – that life that they’re meant to live.
I never thought my life would end up here, but looking back, it makes so much sense.
From the time I was in elementary school, I always had a “side gig” and even when I took that corporate route, I still had those side gigs. I couldn’t kick that entrepreneurial spirit.
I also became the editor of the school newspaper, yearbook and literary magazine (yes, I kind of monopolized them all). I enjoyed so much the creative side and the strategic side of creating all those things. It’s no surprise now that I also had my own online magazine, Real Deal Magazine.
But there was a not-so-fun-time in my life when I was very sick. I was stuck in bed basically for 4 years of my life. And the view from my bed wasn’t very uplifting as my children grew up without me and life passed me by. I spent many days in my head, thinking of how to get better, IF I was ever going to get better and the thoughts that swirled through my head about what the purpose of my illness was.
And on those nights I spent crying on the cold bathroom floor or next to my sleeping husband, I grieved the life I thought I’d never get to live, which only took me back to all the things that I wished I would’ve done had I known I would be sick. There were days I wanted to give up and days I knew I just had to see my children grow up, and for me to have to the chance to see my future grandchildren.
Those were the thoughts that kept me going and I started to change my thoughts about who I was – who I had always been meant to be and how there must be a purpose for my life. I was not going to leave this world without having left my mark. I didn’t want to go through all this and not have an impact. I told myself no more regrets. No more looking back and wishing. From now on, there would only be me, helping others, leaving a legacy and living life to the fullest.
So probably no surprise either that wanting to leave my mark and helping others make an impact and leave their legacy, led to books. Helping entrepreneurs just like you to strategically write Amazon best selling books and leverage them is where my heart is.
If you want influence, impact, legacy and significance, you need to write a book for your business. Not only does it help you to live forever in your own words, but it also creates a way for your ideal prospect to get to know you intimately, through your stories, making a connection with you and then wanting to reach out to become your next client. You write it once and get to monetize it forever!
- Graduate of Global Leaders Program with “Rockstar” Award through Motivating the Masses/Lisa Nichols
- Certified Divine Living Transformational Life and Business Coach through Divine Living Academy, ICF approved for specific coaching hours
- Law of Attraction Certified Practitioner through Global Sciences Foundation
- Law of Attraction Advanced Wealth Certified Practitioner through Global Sciences Foundation
- Silver Protege Sales Certified through Eric Lofholm International
- Studying NLP and Ho’oponopono through Global Science Foundation
- Former publisher and Owner of Real Deal™️ Magazine
- Master Herbalist, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist.
I’m a multi #1 Amazon Best Selling Author and I’ve been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and featured in entrepreneur.com, HuffPost, Thrive Global, Writer’s Digest, BuzzFeed, The Mighty and many others including telesummits and podcasts.