Plus You'll Get 60 Days of Follow-Up Support to ...
- Publish your book to Amazon in about 30 minutes
- Market and launch your book to best seller, guaranteed
- Answer any questions that come up along the way
Hi, I'm Vickie Gould, 10-time #1 Amazon Best Selling Author and I've helped 92 others become best sellers as well. I've always loved words. I love the psychology of words too, and I've always loved learning about why we do what we do, as well. Words matter so much. They can uplift and inspire, and they can tear and break down. I want to motivate and help people to see their potential - that life that they're meant to live.
I never thought my life would end up here, but looking back, it makes so much sense.
From the time I was in elementary school, I always had a "side gig" and even when I took that corporate route, I still had those side gigs. I couldn't kick that entrepreneurial spirit.
I also became the editor of the school newspaper, yearbook and literary magazine (yes, I kind of monopolized them all). I enjoyed so much the creative side and the strategic side of creating all those things. It's no surprise now that I also had my own online magazine, Real Deal™️ Magazine.
But there was a not-so-fun-time in my life when I was very sick. I was stuck in bed basically for 4 years of my life. And the view from my bed wasn't very uplifting as my children grew up without me and life passed me by. I spend many days in my head, thinking of how to get better, IF I was ever going to get better and the thoughts that swirled through my head about what the purpose of my illness was.
And on those nights I spent crying on the cold bathroom floor or next to my sleeping husband, I grieved the life I thought I'd never get to live, which only took me back to all the things that I wished I would've done had I known I would be sick. There were days I wanted to give up and days I knew I just had to see my children grow up, and for me to have to the chance to see my future grandchildren.
Those were the thoughts that kept me going and I started to change my thoughts about who I was - who I had always been meant to be and how there must be a purpose for my life. I was not going to leave this world without having left my mark. I didn't want to go through all this and not have an impact. I told myself no more regrets. No more looking back and wishing. From now on, there would only be me, helping others, leaving a legacy and living life to the fullest.
So probably no surprise either that wanting to leave my mark and helping others make an impact and leave their legacy, led to books. Helping entrepreneurs just like you to strategically write Amazon best selling books and leverage them is where my heart is.
If you want influence, impact, legacy and significance, you need to write a book for your business. Not only does it help you to live forever in your own words, but it also creates a way for your ideal prospect to get to know you intimately, through your stories, making a connection with you and then wanting to reach out to become your next client.
But your book by itself won't ever be your magic pill, you've got to add into the mix, your mindset, your ability to manifest what you want and continual marketing to keep you top of mind with your clients. That's what I help you do as well.
- Certified Divine Living Transformational Life and Business Coach through Divine Living Academy, ICF approved for specific coaching hours
- Silver Protege Sales Certified through Eric Lofholm International
- Law of Attraction Certified Practitioner through Global Sciences Foundation
- Law of Attraction Advanced Wealth Certified Practitioner through Global Sciences Foundation
- Completed programs from and trained with Brian Tracy, Brendon Burchard, Tony Robbins, Ted McGrath, and Callan Rush
- Studying NLP and Ho'oponopono through Global Science Foundation
- Master Herbalist, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist.
- Vice President of the National Entrepreneurs Association